Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Happiness In A Little Package.

My mom has the privilege of taking care of a little 3 1/2 year old girl. She is the sweetest thing. Ya, she's 3 so of course she's gonna have her 'moments'. 

It was a rainy day, so we were stuck inside pretty much most of the day. I had gotten a paint set from my best friend a few years ago, and I knew I wanted to save it for the perfect day. Like today. Well, I brought it out and painted my first painting. (wow that sounds really dumb :P) As I'm painting of course Carra wants to too. So here we are on our kitchen table, painting together. It was quite fun.

Once we got done we decided to have some "tea". aka.water. I got out the camera and she asks,

"Jess what are you taking a picture of?"

So, we ended up taking some pretty quirky pictures together. All of them her idea of course:)

She is just so much fun to be with. I would get home from school, and she'd always run saying my name and giving me a big hug..and sometimes a kiss:)  Whenever you may have a bad day or whatever, she is always the one to go to to cheer you up. It may sound corny, but it's true. She would always cheer me up. 

That's the reason behind the title of this blog. Because it says it all. The best things in life really do come in small packages, and they make you very happy. Kids are the best example of that. They are always so full of joy, and it's so much fun being around them because you're able to be and act like a little kid again and it doesn't matter. You can be as silly and crazy as you want, and no one will judge you.

So, step back and really enjoy the precious little miracles from God.                             

No comments:

Post a Comment