Thursday, August 1, 2013

Sisters? Forever Friends.

   So, as August has quickly approached that means my sister will be coming home in a few days. She's been away in China for a month doing what and being where she loves. I've missed her. It gets lonely and quiet at night. You know, parents get tired from working so they go to bed early. Then I'm up. By myself. Wishing Jamie would be home soon to talk to, watch movies, or fall asleep on the couch. Anyways, I'm excited to have her home. After all she is my [only] sister:) We always have fun together. Ya we have our ups and downs but doesn't everyone? No family is perfect. We love doing many things together. Shopping. Taking pictures. Playing piano. Watching movies/television. Eating. Talking. Photoshoots. Laughing. Being quirky. Wearing each others clothes. Ya etc. I love her. God has blessed me with a loving, fun, caring, awesome sister.  I know I'll always have her as she reminded me once, "You know Jess, with friends you know they can come and go, but with me you have a friend for life. We're stuck together as family forever."

Here's some random pics of us growing up together:)

aren't we just so adorable?


always got each other's backs.


 playing piano together.and matching together.


ha this picture always makes me laugh. like I said, we got each other's backs.


camping.another thing we love doing together[as a family].


Rainforest Cafe's AMAZING volcano chocolate dessert!


our first photoshoot together.


3-in-1.Florida.New Years.Christmas Eve.


our annual Thanksgiving mirror pictures.first year.


ya....crazy hair.crazy jewelry.crazy pictures.


annual Christmas day walk. 3 years in a row.


Birthday photoshoot. it was a freezing November day so we were literally wearing gloves between each picture. but we still enjoyed it.


Summer photoshoot. beautiful day for pictures.


most amazing trip to Arizona. love this state. went to awesome Mimi's Cafe. showing sisterly love here.


attractive..lovin this Michigan trip with the family.


again, another photoshoot. can you tell we like taking them?


 4th year in a row Christmas walk. we love to be colorful.


Jr/Sr Banquet: Senior Year. yes we wanted to match.yes i love her.


GRADUATION. we have gone through lots together.

Thanks Jamie for being an awesome sister. God has blessed me greatly. You really are such a fun older sister. It's been fun seeing us grow up and closer together. I LOVE YOU.

1 comment:

  1. tears of joy and love. i miss you so much it hurts at times. i'm so sorry for the times i could have been there for you, but was not. Words cannot express how much I love you Jessica. you are such an encouragement to me in how creative and diligent you are in life. cannot wait to be with you again and see how much youve grown. I miss you. i love you.

    ReplyDelete